December 10, 2018

Joe Gomez: Liverpool defender signs new contract until summer of 2024

Liverpool defender  Joe Gomez has marked another agreement with the club until the late spring of 2024.

The 21-year-old joined the Reds from Charlton Athletic in 2015.

He has played multiple times for Jurgen Klopp's side this crusade, however could be out for up to about a month and a half in the wake of enduring a cracked leg in the 3-1 prevail upon Burnley on 5 December.

"I adore the club, I cherish playing and learning here, and I am glad for that to proceed with," he told the club site.

Gomez has won six England tops, however was controlled out of Gareth Southgate's squad for the World Cup due to damage.

"There have been a great deal of highs and lows," he included.

"It's my fourth season now and each one has been unique. Clearly I might want to have had a couple of less mishaps en route, however it has all been a piece of my adventure - one that I have adored and grasped. I have adapted to such an extent."

No comments: